Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Blanket Lady! (That's me)

Well, my store at the Open Sky Project is finally up! I'm still waiting for most of my products to arrive, so as of right now, I only have BLANKETS!! :) But beauties they are & so if you're cold or looking for a perfect luxurious Christmas gift for someone who loves to cuddle up, then go ahead & check it out here: http://www.purestylehome.theopenskyproject.com/ They range from $68- $118 and right now they're all 10% off when you enter "10here" at checkout.




Basically the concept behind The Open Sky Project is that there are a bunch of "experts" and we all choose a bunch of products that we love & Open Sky makes them available to online shoppers. We each have our own store & I just cannot wait until all of my items arrive. Don't you worry, there will be lab beakers & moss balls!!!! ;)




My goal is to basically just fill the store with items that I love and use in my own home and/or for clients. (I actually plan on shopping from the store myself!) So, for now you can visit me, THE BLANKET LADY, by clicking here, (don't forget to enter "10here" at checkout for 10% off) and I'll let you know as soon as more items arrive!!

wish me luck!!!
xoxo,
lauren
 
coompax-digital magazine